Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dancing Queens

As a photographer, a teacher, a wife, friend, daughter and Mommy, it is important to me to instill in my girls that "Beauty is Skin Deep". Having my oldest daughter on a competition team brought lots of challenges as I worried she would get caught up in the unrealistic world of dance. Hair, Make-Up, Gossip, Bullying, etc. I was wrong. This girl has shined even on her worse days. The rest of these girls, true beauty. They are sweet, kind, loving, committed and such an inspiration to each other. Why? They have awesome teachers and parents that care. Thank You Kids In Motion for this opportunity for my daughter!

I share with you some photos from a recent fundraiser these Dancing Queens participated in. These girls are so funny and love the camera!









































0 comments

Post a Comment