Monday, December 2, 2013

My family photo session!

Taking pics of your own kids is a lot different than taking pics of other kids. 

This is Alianna.17 months old and the love of all of us. We have nick 13, and Emilee 9. Both are kids who knows the camera and what family pics entails! 

 Alianna sometimes doesn't like the camera. Yet mommy still screams "please smile!"


Maybe she was tired? 

Maybe she is so over paparazzi in our house? 

You may sneak an occasional smile with the bribery of some fruit snacks! That is the way us photographers roll! 
Alianna the only one not smiling! That's ok! These are the moments we will remember forever! The older kids are awesome with the baby when it comes to photos. They know to keep smiling!! Of course funny faces are allowed! 

I then look at the pictures my husband and son took while i was actually around doing a photoshoot. 

This is my husband. He is silly!



I can only laugh because i feel very lucky!
He supports my passion and always loves the camera! 

My kids are my life. Although we have a crazy one, really, this is why god put me here on this earth! Their smiles are caught in every place of our home! 



I share with you my beautiful yet crazy family that inspired my creativity and passion for photography! 

And silliness. To experience a photo session without rules, just candid fun!


We create our own props. Use homes of people without permission (uh hum ) of course we don't break rules!!

To your family memories and this Christmas season,  Happy holidays from our family camera to yours! 

0 comments

Post a Comment