Friday, February 7, 2014

Blogging on and sharing

Hi friends, thank you for stopping by our blog. Just wanted to let you know our website will be up and running within the next few weeks for you to view your photos, and even purchase them. We feel so blessed that this business is taking off to a new level, we're really focusing on giving back to the community by doing charity work, special events, and/or making those that Need some extra love.


One of my goals for this year is to really focus on a few charities that need us for photography. This summer I lost a very special person to me in a tragic car accident. It was my nephew. All we have left after his death for pictures. I realize how important my job as a photographer is any family. It was at that moment that I realized how fast life flies by us. 


Within a matter of six months, we were told my niece had cancer. She is only 15 years old, and going through chemotherapy right now as we speak. She is the most positive, energetic, loving, teenager. 

 She's so grateful for her life and the things that she has.  I share this with you because I think it's important. This is why want to give back to the community. Life goes by fast, things happen, and people really pull together. I really want to make a difference in others' lives as they have in mind.

I think about those that are sick or families that do not have the funds to purchase photography of them and their family.  I want to Be that one making those smiles and memories!

To give you a little bit of background about me, this is my part-time business but I do on the side because I have a passion for it. It recently has taken off to a new level with the support of my husband, and family. I am a mama of three silly children, and married to a awesome husband. 


I have amazing siblings too! I am a teacher full-time by day and a involved dance mom! I love photography because I find so much pleasure in seeing what i am capable of and each personality of my clients! I spend hours prior to Our photo shoots prepping ideas, or pulling together fun, new, photography ideas. I really feel like my creativity brings a lot of passion to photography.

 We live in a very competitive photography market, and I feel like I'm not trying to catch up with that. My goal is to make sure that I give you the photos that create lifetime memories. 

Thank you for letting me share! I hope I can be a part of your special memory someday! For charity work please email takeyourpickphotograpy@gmail.com  

0 comments

Post a Comment