Sunday, September 21, 2014

Holiday Photo Time!




Thank you for your interest in our Holiday Mini Sessions! My favorite time of year! Your photo session will last 45 minutes at the location of your choice. You will be allowed one (1) outfit change. You may bring your own props, toys or family items.  I want to create your storybook of memories with photos that will last a lifetime. Therefore, I want you and your family to be comfortable and in an environment that is comfortable for you! To book your session please contact me or find me on facebook!

Book your session now through October 30th to receive the Holiday Special below. Bookings from November 1-December 10th will increase to $100. Turn around time for photos is 2 weeks.

All photo sessions require payment due at the time of booking. This is a non-refundable fee but may be transferred to a later date if you need to reschedule. This fee covers my time during the session and editing or enhancing your images. You will also receive your own online viewing gallery of at least twenty images. Your session fee includes up to six people. Any additional people will be $20 per additional person.


0 comments

Post a Comment