Monday, January 19, 2015

Sports Photography

 I recently had the awesome oppurtunity to shoot some sports photos at Freestyle Crossfit, Downtown Las Vegas.  If you are looking for a gym that will give you results and a place to meet genuine people, Freestyle is the place. As I was there to shoot some of the warm up this day, Jake, the owner was practicing his walking handstand. 

Cody happen to be coaching this evening! He is one of the coaches at Freestyle we LOVE!

He inspires, motivates, and really is a fun coach to be around. 

The warm up begins! Looks easy huh? NOT really!





Let me tell you, Some warm ups are not easy! However, when you are having fun while working out, and seeing results as well, it makes more of a reason to show up for class!
Cody will motivate you, show proper form, and always be there to call a NO REP!


The members were sweating before the workout began!


Of course my future crossfitter was proposing the next day's WOD on the board!
 while I am trying to inspire others to write their goals on the new GOAL board! 





Needless to say I wanted to workout, SO, I did not catch the WOD shots!
Freestyle is a place I go to have one hour of me time and feel so good when I leave. When I look at these pictures, they create a warm place in my heart. Good people, good coaches, and real results! Looking to join Crossfit? Anyone can do it! Just an FYI, I am 6 months pregnant and still working out there. Modifications are needed, but I won't give up! If I can do it, you can do it!
Check it out!

Maybe we JUST MIGHT meet at crossfit! Happy moments until we meet again!

0 comments

Post a Comment