Saturday, January 24, 2015

Kendra & Beau Engagement Session

 Ah! I remember when I got engaged. It was a blur. The moment felt like I was in another land (which I was! I was in Hawaii!). I remember thinking I had waited for this day all my life. It did not come easy. I am a lucky girl. That was the day my story started...Only 6 months to plan the wedding. Engagement photos? That was the furthest from my mind. However, I knew those photos would be a memory I could never make up.


 I thought about what I wanted that day my husband and I were getting our own pictures done. I had an ah hah moment, "I would love to be taking pictures like this"...

 What would I have changed? What would I have done differently? The answer is, I wish I was more simple, less stressed...however, those pictures really reflected the love we had for one another. When I book my engagement sessions, I ask my clients to share their story. Although may seem personal, I want to know. I want to be able to incorporate YOU as a COUPLE and the LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, EXCITEMENT....in EVERY PICTURE.

I met Beau and Kendra through a friend.


You could ask Kendra, I spent some time on the phone with her asking her to share her story and how he proposed. The story was so sweet. Of course!  

You see, even though I was not there to see him propose and capture that moment, she did share with me about their picnic proposal that December evening. 

You will see in some of their photos, little "things" that was a part of his proposal that I wanted to incorporate in their pics.


  This couple was such a hoot and so willing to "break the rules!". Both full of energy, and true love.


 Not to mention so much fun!
I share with you a few more of the moments I captured with this couple. Super Troopers here finding personality in all of their photos! I am so honored to be able to share and make precious memories with couples that are so excited to start their lives! I tried to make this shoot less stressful and more casual, After all, that is what they wanted!!!




Thank you Beau and Kendra for allowing me to capture the engagement of two special people. I hope you enjoyed your session as much as I did! Best Wishes on the wedding planning!

Capturing their smiles is my passion!

For more information on personalized engagement photos, please contact me at 702.461.2483 or find us on Facebook. Cheers!

0 comments

Post a Comment